Friday, July 20, 2007

camp2

hey everyone at hotwaterjuiceaction - if you're reading this...camp2 is over and i'm probably in trouble over what happened at camp- although as i write this camp2 hasn't even started yet- just call me prophetic i guess. I also have a sneaking suspicion that it had something to do with a cantalope.

I'm sitting here about 11:15 am waiting for camp2 to start in only 5 short hours. I have to say I don't know what to expect- we have everything ready- the food is bought- the tomatoes are peeled- the van is packed- it seems that everything is ready- but i'm not quite sure if i am.

A lot of times as a youth pastor we want to make your camp experience as memorable as ever-we desire to see Him invade you- and make you feel emotions you never thought you had.

For my minichurch I loved hearing your hearts on wednesday night
it blessed me so much to hear how much you hunger for God. I hope that as you read this you have taken your first step on the bridge between the World and God.

For everyone else- the new phase of our youth group has begun- what role will you play?
did you take the step or are you going to stay tied to the world.

Until all the youth hear, -beck

7 comments:

shevelle said...

camp2 was good. i really enjoyed your messages and i am looking forward to the online bible studies.

Robert said...

I'm so proud of you Beck for venturing into the blogging world.

Anyways, i'm curious to see what this'll turn into so keep it coming.

-robert

pastor brian beck said...

thanks guys i figured it was about time.

Anonymous said...

i like what you've done with the place. n good thing optimus ate the biblespark, not stupid gay tent (am i allowed to say that?) anyways, camp was good, it showed me a lot, especially the ways of being salty. lets see that this flame doesnt die

-you know my name

Anonymous said...

hello kitty,

satan's garden sucked, but we got battle scars!!! Idk, my bff Jill?
he he he he he he he he he he he

What more can I say? Ummm......DEAF CAT!!!!

It's the ancestrial fruitcake!!

Taka said...

so optimus ate the bible not matts evil tent?

Anonymous said...

ok who let bishop use beck's computer? anyways fearless oughta be good